All-in-one iOS Data Manager: Backup, Restore & Manage Files with MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Free)
In a general way, when using an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPod or iPad, if you want to back up or restore files from your iDevice, you need to use iTunes to finish the job. However, iTunes is originally music software, which makes it uneasy to become a mobile phone data manager.
What’s more, iTunes is often frustrating! Even a lot of people struggle for a long time and still couldn’t understand how it works, and finally gave up. The MobiKin Assistant for iOS is a perfect replacement for iTunes. It is more suitable for the public (such as one click transfer feature), and it is much more comprehensive and powerful.
What Is MobiKin Assistant for iOS?
MobiKin Assistant for iOS is arguably the best iOS device data management application. Even more surprising, it offers the free version with the same software functions. It supports Windows and macOS and can be used as an iPad/iPod touch /iPhone data Assistant.
You can connect your iOS devices to Windows PC or Mac via a USB cable and manage and transfer data freely. MobiKin Assistant for iOS’s capabilities and comprehensiveness are far superior to iTunes.
A Few main features of MobiKin Assistant for iOS:
- 1-Click Backup & Restore: Without deleting the previous backups, back up iOS data to iTunes or computer by category with one click; restore backup from iTunes backup or computer to any iDevice with one click.
- Export Files to computer: Selectively transfer over 10 types of iOS files to Windows PC or Mac, including text messages, photos, music, movies, contacts, books, Safari bookmarks, notes, voice memos, playlists, etc.
- Import Files to iDevice: Selectively import data from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, such as contacts, text messages, books, bookmarks, notes and more.
- Manage iOS Data: Directly preview, add, delete, and edit iOS files on computer. Also, you can uninstall apps from iDevice selectively or in a batch.
- Manage iTunes Backups: Easily import, delete, add (backup) and restore iTunes backup files on computer, without using iTunes.
- Supported Devices: It is compatible with almost all generations of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch from iOS 8 to iOS 12 (or later), including iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, etc.
The above is a function list of MobiKin Assistant for iOS. But in fact, this list is so general that a lot of small and useful features can’t be reflected, because it provides pretty rich functions.
The Pros & Cons
Every coin has two sides. Like any other software, MobiKin Assistant for iOS has its own advantages and disadvantages, too. This may help you to evaluate it.
- Faster Data Transfer
- Selective Data Management
- High Data Safety
- Unlimited Usage & Storage
- Easy to Use
- High Stability
- High Compatibility
- Long Scanning Time with Large Files
- Limited Functions for Some File Types
How to Win Free License Code of MobiKin Assistant for iOS?
Originally, both of the full Windows and Mac version of MobiKin Assistant for iOS costs $49.95. The good news is that it offers its free version of MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Windows PC/Mac)
Here’s what to do:
Step 1: Go to MobiKin’s official website and visit MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Free) page, and click the blue “Get License” button to continue.
Windows version: https://www.mobikin.com/free-assistant-for-ios
Mac version: https://www.mobikin.com/free-assistant-for-ios-mac
Step 2: You will be prompted to share the software with your friends via social media (Facebook or Twitter) before MobiKin sends you a free license code.
Step 3: After sharing, you are required to enter your name, email address and captcha to get the license code. After filling the information, please click “Get License” button.
Congratulations! You now have won your free license code for MobiKin Assistant for iOS. Please remember to copy the license code for backup in case of losing it.
Now, with the received license code, you can register the software together with your email address after installation, and start to manage your files on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch as you like.
Windows version: https://www.mobikin.com/downloads/mobikin-ios-assistant-free.exe
Mac version: https://www.mobikin.com/downloads/mobikin-ios-assistant-free.dmg